This page will be updated on a regular basis as we continue to grow together as a church family amidst the Covid-19 pandemic.
In-person Sunday resumed on Sunday, July 19. Currently, there is only an 11 am service at both our South Fork and North campuses. Here is what we’re doing to make sure your time on one of our campuses is safe, clean, and comfortable for you and your family:
- We have removed and/or blocked off every other row of seating in our auditoriums. Families or groups who arrive together are asked to leave 2-3 seats betwen them and the next group of people to allow for social distancing.
- The world-renowned, self-serve REVO coffee will not be available. Instead, we will have individual water bottles for your hydration needs.
- All of our pastors, staff, and volunteers will be wearing masks.
- In order to facilitate a "touchless" worship experience we will prop open entrance/exit doors and our Next Step card will be available via text on your mobile device. We have also removed all pens from the pew/chair backs, so please bring your own if you want to take notes!
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at all building entrances.
- If you want to hang out and catch up with friends before or after the service, we ask that you do so outside on the patio areas.
- rWorld (kid's ministry) check-in will take place outside. Social distancing will be encouraged within our rWorld classrooms. All supplies and snacks will be individually packaged.
- Offering baskets will not be passed. Baskets will be available after the service near the exits. You can also give utilizing the iPad kiosks, SecureGive, or by texting REVO to 336-777-7333.
- For those who are not comfortable coming to one of our campuses, we will still be livestreaming our South Fork campus service on Facebook and YouTube. rWorld at Home resources will also be updated each week for families.
Our South Fork Campus service will be streaming on Facebook and YouTube at 11:00 AM. Families can access rWorld resources here.
rWorld parents - be sure to check your email for links and activities to host an rWorld experience for your children in your home. If we don't have your most up-to-date email address, please send us your preferred email at rWorld@discoverrevo.com.