Dr. Tock's Traveling Clock- rCity Week #4
February 21, 2016 | by: Jessica Wilson | 0 Comments
Bible Story: Genesis 39:21-41:25 (Joseph Explains Dreams in Prison)
Need to Know: Love Being Kind
Parents, you can use the questions below to discuss what your child learned during the Bible Story video:
- How do you feel when you choose to show kindness to others, even when it’s difficult to show it?
- How do you think God wants you to feel when you treat others with kindness?
- Can you think of a situation when you wish you would have treated someone in a kinder way? If so, how would you choose to treat them now?
It's time to check back in on our Memory Verse for this series. You can use this card and these activities to practice:
- Write each word on a card and mix them up. Time your child putting the verse cards in order. Then play "beat the clock" to see how fast your child can do it!
- Does your child like music? Make up a tune to sing the verse so that they can remember it through song.
- Write each word on a cup and have your child stack the cups to create the verse, or write them on clothes pins and have the child clip them up in order.
- Do it together! It's no fun doing things by yourself. Commit to learning the verse with your child, or have the whole family do it. Make it a challenge. It will be fun and beneficial for the whole family!